The demolition of both the front and side porches has begun! David was able to demo the front porch entirely by himself on Thursday and Friday of last week. Progress on the side porch has been limited to removing the beadboard inside and some of the paneling on the outside - we got a little side-tracked when miss Mia dislocated her elbow Sunday night and we ended up being at the doctor most of the day Monday. We're hoping to finish demo on the side porch this weekend.
The interior ceilings on both porches have old wood beadboarding - we're hoping to find creative ways to reuse some of this inside the house. The rest will be sold. The same goes for the windows we are removing from both porches.