Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Steps update

David and I managed the get the new steps painted and stained to match the rest of the house (and front porch) a couple of weeks ago. I finally got around to getting a picture!  
We also chipped the broken tiles out of the side entryway, covered the spot with non-skid shelf liner, and found a basket to go there. Eventually we'll have to replace the tile, but it wasn't on our list of high priorities at this point, so I think we came up with something that will suffice for now.
We've been busy showing the house to prospective tenants, and hoping to find the right ones soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment